Shutdown Help in the Heartland Application

You are here

Please complete the application below. A United Way staff member will call you to set up an appointment.  Please call 308-382-2675 with any questions. Federal Employees needing assistance must reside in Hall, Hamilton, Howard and Merrick Counties in Nebraska.
*All information must be complete for consideration*
Please list all items that you need help with.
If you need assistance with Rent, please list Landlord's name and phone number. If you need assistance with utilities, please list your account/customer number and the company you use.
Client Permissions & Understanding
Items Needed:
Please bring the following items to the Heartland United Way office for your appointment.
  • Federal ID Badge or Identification
  • Most recent pay stub (please bring two)
  • If needing assistance with rent/bills, please bring current bills or proof  of payment needed