When tough times hit, it is often hard to know where to turn for help and what resources are available. The Heartland United Way can help connect you with health and human services and programs for your unique situation. Click on the links below to learn more about the resources available in Hall, Hamilton, Howard and Merrick counties:
- 211 Resource Hotline (click to visit the 211 page)
This hotline offers assistance finding community services by a trained operator and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click here to visit the 211 Nebraska Website.
- Partner Agency Programs (click to visit the Partner Agency page)
View a list of programs and services offered by United Way partner agencies.
- Grand Island Quick Reference Guide (click to view available resources in Grand Island)
- Grand Island Resource Guide (click to view what Grand Island has for resources)
- Housing Reference (click to view a free service to list and find rental housing and services in Nebraska)
- Imagination Library Program (click to register your child for the free book program for children 0-5 who reside in Hall, Hamilton, Howard and Merrick Counties)
You can always call the Heartland United Way office at (308) 382-2675 for assistance. Our hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Outside of our office hours, dial 2-1-1 from any phone.