GI-ACT was formed in 2018, comprised of law enforcement, non-profit organizations, educators, community volunteers, and churches. We meet bi-monthly to discuss and plan education and events to raise awareness about Human Trafficking in the Heartland.
- Education & Training
- Activities & Events
- Labor Trafficking
- Connect schools to education from Set Me Free Project
- Provide training to all area hotels & motels
- Create awareness of the current issues surrounding Human Trafficking
Interested in joining our coalition?
Please fill out the following interest form.
National Human Trafficking Hotline: 1-888-373-7888
Human Trafficking Specialist in the Grand Island Area:
Resources & Information:
- Set Me Free Project: https://www.setmefreeproject.net/
- Women’s Fund of Omaha: https://www.omahawomensfund.org/not-on-my-watch/
- Coalition on Human Trafficking: https://notrafficking.org/
- Nebraska Human Trafficking Task Force: https://ago.nebraska.gov/nebraska-human-trafficking-task-force